Conferences in 2012
- 15-19 October 2012, IAG/AIG International Workshop on “Objective Geomorphological Representation Models: Breaking through a New Geomorphological Mapping Frontier” University of Salerno – Cilento & Vallo di Diano Geopark (Italy) - October 15-19, 2012
First Circular and Registration Form
An International workshop on Object-Oriented Geomorphological Mapping organized by AppGeMa, following the publishing of the book 'Geomorphological Mapping ethods and applications'
Conferences in 2011
- 18-22 February 2011, IAG/AIG Regional Conference on Geomorphology 2011: Geomorphology for Human Adaptation to Changing Tropical Environments, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. A special session on Geomorphological Mapping will be held there.
Scholarships available: check the main IAG website
Conferences in 2010
Conferences in 2009
Conferences in 2008
Conferences in 2007
- 2007: 4-6 July, British Society for Geomorphology Annual Conference University of Birmingham
- 2007: 7-10 June, Landform – structure, evolution, process control University of Bonn
- 2007: 25-29 June, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
- working group meeting. Contact Colin Pain (Cooperative Research Centre for Landscape Environments and Mineral Exploration) via email: Colin.Pain@ga.gov.au
- 2007: 2-5 August, Longyearbyen, Spitsbergen, Svalbard Archipelago, Norway